Have you taken the steps to ensure your teeth and gums are at their best every single day? By minimizing the risk factors that seek to destroy your smile, your likelihood for successful oral health increases dramatically. Keep your teeth and gums in excellent shape. Practice the following oral health care methods:
– Brush your teeth at least twice every day and floss at least once every day.
– Use healthy cleaning products after eating, such as sugarless gum, mouth cleanser, or dental floss.
– Try to limit food to standard meals only, evading snack time in between mealtime.
– Try to avoid superficial add-ons to your mouth such as mouth jewelry and lip rings, as they can easily crack, chip, or damage your smile.
– Avoid products or activities which can put your teeth in harm’s way, such as smoking or chewing tobacco, recreational drugs, and sugary foods and drinks.
– Protect your teeth and gums from impairment by using safety gear when applicable, such as mouth guards, facemasks, and head gear.
– Visit New London Complete Health Dentistry for your regularly scheduled professional cleanings and oral examinations.
For more helpful hints for your oral health and to schedule an oral exam with Dr. Joshua Merrill, please contact our dentist office located in New London, Ohio, by calling us at 419-929-1544. Your optimum oral health care is our primary concern.