Did you know that dentures can be crafted for more than just entire rows of teeth? Although most individuals may think of dentures as something for replacing all of their teeth, they can even be crafted for as little as one tooth to ensure even minor damage in the form of a single lost tooth can be replaced to give you the complete smile your mouth needs for optimum oral health. Some of the benefits that dentures can provide include the following:
– Dentures are fragile, so you must always handle them with care. If you should ever drop them, do not try to repair them yourself. Instead, bring them in to your dentist so they can make the necessary repairs and restorations.
– Modern dentures are designed to be comfortable and form-fitting.
– Never leave your dentures sitting out, as they can easily dry out and crack and need to be replaced.
– It is important to clean your dentures on a daily basis. Not only will this help them stay contamination free, but it will rinse away any debris and plaque that may linger on them.
– Stay away from abrasive cleaning products that can easily damage your dentures. This includes bleach, hot water, teeth whitening treatments, and other similarly abrasive products.
If you would like to experience the sensation of a superb smile with dentures, please stop by New London Complete Health Dentistry for an oral exam from Dr. Joshua Merrill and our team at our remarkable dentist office in New London, Ohio. Book your appointment by calling us at 419-929-1544.